Watch Oracle executives Mark Hurd, Andy Mendelsohn, and Judson Althoff as they introduce the Oracle Database Appliance.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Check out the latest and greatest Oracle Solaris Spotlight page featuring - Developing Enterprise Applications for Oracle Solaris. This spotlight page focuses on Oracle Solaris delivering a highly robust, scalable and secure platform for developing and delivering mission-critical enterprise and ISV applications:
- Run Oracle Solaris 10 applications unmodified in Oracle Solaris 10 Zones on Oracle Solaris 11
- Protect your investment with the industry's first and most extensive binary compatibility and source code guarantees
- Leverage Oracle Solaris 11 cloud-ready application deployment technologies such as IPS, SMF and Zones
- Maximize application performance, increase application observability and enhance developer productivity with Oracle Solaris Studio
- Get tools, lab access and resources to easily support your applications on Oracle Solaris 11 with the Oracle Solaris Ready program from Oracle PartnerNetwork
- Benefit from Oracle's investment in Integrated testing and patch verification across the Oracle hardware and software stack
- Catch the market momentum of Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud engineered systems running Oracle Solaris 11
Gone are the days of messing with /etc/hostname.* files to create your IP multipath groups. Solaris 11 gives you a new command – ipadm – to help you cut through all the tedium of setting up IPMP:
root@dinkum:/# ipadm create-ipmp ipmp0 root@dinkum:/# ipadm add-ipmp -i e1000g1 -i e1000g2 ipmp0It really is as simple as that.